COVID-19 Resources and Updates
Updated information about our plans for our customers and employees
While this is certainly a stressful time, be comforted knowing that we are here for you and for each other at AcctTwo. We will keep this page updated with the information you need about our response and handling related to COVID-19.
We are here to support you during this time and help you navigate the current economic environment. We’ve gathered information and resources to help including details on how we are supporting our Sage Intacct customers and partners.Please note that all communication channels related to on-going projects, support, and Managed Accounting Services, remain unchanged.
Effective Friday, March 13th, AcctTwo has instituted a no travel policy for our employees and asked our employees to work from home. Like so many other organizations throughout the US and the rest of the world, we are doing this out of an abundance of caution to protect our employees, clients, families, and the people who live in the communities where we live and work.
While this is certainly a stressful time for all of us, the nature of our work with you allows us to function extremely well in a virtual environment. While we never expected anything like what we are experiencing now, we have been operating with the technology, process, and culture of a virtual company for many years. If we had meetings scheduled at your office, your consultant or staff accountant will reach out to set up a Go To Meeting, if they have not already, so that we can meet online.
We are executing our Business Continuity Plan that covers both remote working for Professional Services, Support, and Technical staff. We also have a Business Continuity Plan / Disaster Plan for our two Managed Accounting Services (MAS) locations, Houston and Dallas, which includes redundancy and contingency plans for weather, natural disasters and other acts of God in case our offices are shut down for extended periods of time. As you may recall when you first selected AcctTwo and Sage Intacct, Sage Intacct has a SOC 2 report which covers not only Data Security but also Availability and Business Continuity Planning, and all of these operational controls are audited by an independent AICPA firm. More information about Sage Intacct’s business continuity plans can be reviewed here.
Please note that all communication channels related to on-going projects, support, and Managed Accounting Services, remain unchanged.
As we work together through this difficult period, I want to remind you of one of our core values: we are driven by our employees’ and customers’ success. I recognize that it is times like this when our success, no matter how we measure it, is more challenging to attain than ever, but we are here for you and each other.
With sincerest regards,
Chief Executive Officer
We are doing everything we can to protect our employees and minimize the risk of disruption to your business. You can expect us to maintain total focus on continuing to provide you the highest levels of service while balancing the need to keep our employees and community safe.
Therefore, effective immediately we are asking employees to work from home and cease travel to clients and to the office. We will continue to monitor the situation, and update you accordingly.
Sage Intacct has provided a Coronavirus response page. Click here to access it.
Mar-25-2020 Sage Intacct Update
A Letter to Our Customers and Partners
We at Sage Intacct are focused first and foremost on the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners, and we are taking extra precautions based on guidance from the CDC, the World Health Organization, and local governments.
As the COVID-19 situation changes, Sage Intacct is continuing to identify what we can do to help your business.
Our cloud-based platform, global infrastructure and operating model, and 24/7 customer support teams help ensure your business continuity so that you and your colleagues can access your data and keep working from any location without interruption. Beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2020, Sage Intacct began having employees work remotely. As of March 17, 2020, the Sage Intacct workforce is 100% remote. Because of our cloud-based systems and highly distributed workforce around the world, we have had no disruption to our operations or ability to continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability, security, and support.
We have postponed or cancelled all tradeshows and in-person engagements scheduled through early April and will conduct virtual sessions where appropriate to keep our customers and partners engaged about how to continue to get value out of the Sage Intacct solution in these trying times. We will continue to assess our live events past April and will keep you updated.
Sage Intacct is driven by our values, starting with ‘Do the right thing.’ We are a strong, resourceful team, and we will move forward, staying focused on your success. You can read more about how our values are guiding our approach in this blog from our CEO. During challenging times, people become more resourceful, resilient, creative and kind. We are all in this together, and our shared experience builds lasting bonds. As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated, and we welcome your questions, ideas and feedback.
Marc E. Linden
EVP and General Manager, Medium Segment Native Cloud Solutions, Sage
Mar-12-2020 Sage Intacct Update
This document answers questions about Sage Intacct’s readiness for continued operations of its business in the event of a global pandemic or other business disruption as a result of the coronavirus situation.
Click here to read the statement from Sage.
Apr-1-2020 Sage Intacct Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sage doing globally to ensure preparedness for a coronavirus outbreak?
- Sage continues to monitor the coronavirus situation and take steps to mitigate risks to our customers, partners, and colleagues. We have established global, regional, and local business continuity plans that are being retested and refined as the situation develops. In addition, our global and regional taskforces meet daily. They are comprised of representatives from our Executive Committee and other executive management, supported by experts from risk, security, travel, people, property, IT, and communications.
How will you ensure operations continue despite effects on Sage Intacct offices and employees?
- We’ve taken steps to prevent or minimize service disruption by enabling a distributed workforce to operate from a home office in real time and collaborate with colleagues and customers as if they are sitting next to them. This also allows us to maintain service to our customers and partners in events such as this. As of March 17, 2020, the Sage Intacct workforce is operating 100% remote. Because of our cloud-based systems and highly distributed workforce around the world, we have had no disruption to our operations or ability to continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability, security, and support.
Does Sage Intacct offer any uptime guarantees for its systems?
- You can rest assured with Sage Intacct that your financial application is consistently secure, reliable, and available. The Sage Intacct Buy with Confidence guarantee outlines the level of service customers can expect from us. You’ll find our Service Level Agreement (SLA) is detailed and one of the strongest in the industry.
Was remote access for Sage Intacct tested prior to this outbreak?
- As part of our PCI and SOC controls, all disaster recovery scenarios, including remote access events like this, are regularly tested to maintain compliance. In addition, all remote access is tested daily as this is part of our normal business operations, i.e., many employees at Sage Intacct in our Customer Support functions work remotely on a full-time basis year round.
Is Sage Intacct still holding in-person events?
- We have postponed or cancelled all tradeshows and in-person engagements scheduled through early April and will conduct virtual sessions where appropriate to keep our customers and partners engaged about how to continue to get value out of the Sage Intacct solution in these trying times. We will continue to assess our live events past April and will keep you updated.
Please refer to this list of upcoming events where AcctTwo was a sponsor and/or exhibitor for status updates.
In most cases, these in-person events are moving to a virtual, online platform. Your AcctTwo experts will also be organizing Webinars and online events to get you through this transition, so check back to this section often for updates and new online events.
|Event Name||Original Date||Status|
|SaaStr||March 10-12, 2020||Rescheduled to September 2020. Details pending.|
|Christian Leadership Alliance Outcome Conference||April 7, 2020||Moving to Digital Event. Details pending.|
|COPAS||April 20-24, 2020||Unchanged|
|ConnectFX||April 21-22, 2020||Rescheduled to August 10-11, 2020|
|TechDay Founders' Summit||August 14, 2020||Unchanged|