Houston, TX and Kilgore, TX- February 25th, 2015 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that East Texas Salt Water Disposal (ETSWD) will switch from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Intacct's best-in-class cloud financial management system. East Texas Salt Water Disposal Company began operations in Kilgore, TX in 1941. The company disposes of salt water produced from the Woodbine formation in East Texas, and currently has more than 100 disposal wells. After a rigorous software evaluation, ETSWD chose Intacct over NetSuite as the better fit for the company's business needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by ETSWD:
- ETSWD's internal servers running Microsoft Dynamics GP required substantial monthly fees for maintenance and report development.
- The finance department was forced to use Excel to generate the reports they needed.
- Modifications to the Dynamics GP system were costly and time-consuming.
- The company predicts the need for integration with other systems.
Reasons for Choosing Intacct:
- Implementing Intacct will provide ETSWD with the reporting capabilities the company needs.
- The company will be able to implement needed workflows for better internal controls.
- Intacct will scale with the company as it grows, and allow ETSWD to quickly integrate with other systems in the future.
“The implementation of Intacct was painless, and with AcctTwo's help, we were able to go live a month early!"
-Carter Matthews, Treasurer, ETSWD
Key reasons ETSWD chose to move to Intacct over Microsoft Dynamics GP and NetSuite:
- Intacct meets ETSWD's custom financial reporting requirements, whereas Dynamics GP required the purchase of additional reporting services.
- ETSWD was looking for a true multi-tenant cloud-based accounting solution, a feature not available with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Intacct's out-of-box reporting and workflow capabilities were a better fit and are more configurable than NetSuite's.
Highlighted Comments from East Texas Salt Water Disposal's Treasurer
“We really wanted to reduce our IT costs and take advantage of Intacct's powerful reporting and flexible workflows,” said Carter Matthews, Treasurer at East Texas Salt Water Disposal. “The implementation of Intacct was painless, and with AcctTwo's help, we were able to go live a month early!"
Return on Investment
- Payback Period of 7 Months
- Year One Net Benefit - $45,539
- Three Year Net Benefit - $136,616
- See the official press release
- Learn more about how AcctTwo can help the services industry.
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John SilverVice President of SalesDirect: 713.744.8404Cell: 210.336.0014Email: email@example.com