AcctTwo Hosts Faith-Based Virtual Event Scheduled for March 24-25, 2021
AcctTwo’s Faith-Based Finance Collaborative is designed to educate church and ministry leaders about what they need to know in 2021 to accelerate their mission and ministry, AcctTwo’s faith-based finance event will be held virtually.
The theme for the 2021 AcctTwo Faith-Based Finance Collaborative is “God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV). “We’ve all been through so much this year. We’ve learned. We’ve adapted. We’ve grown stronger. Now, it is more important than ever to lean on trusted advisors and your collective network. Other perspectives, experiences, and expertise can help guide your organization, especially in times of darkness to help find the light. We’ve all encountered similar challenges in our ever-changing world,” said Allison Webb, AcctTwo’s Head of Not-for-Profit Vertical.
During the conference, Faith-Based Finance Collaborative 2021 attendees will:
- Hear from their peers and other leaders in the church finance and faith-based/nonprofit accounting fields on topics including technology, regulatory changes, and best-practices
- Learn how to close gaps in knowledge and focus for their finance and accounting teams
- Find out the best way to deliver results in their ministry using church metrics
- New Functionality of Sage Intacct
- Nonprofit Dashboards
- Sage Intacct Tips & Tricks
- Legal Outlook for 2021
- Challenges in the New Hybrid Work World
- Thought Leader Sessions from Bill.com and Martus
- Customer Panels, as well as Lightning Talks on a Handful of Topics
This year’s event sponsors include:
- Altec: helping businesses go paperless, digitally store, and automatically distribute documents
- APS Payroll: workforce management solutions, HR & payroll services
- BetterSpaces: workplace wellbeing app, designed exclusively to help you move beyond the tiny boxes on the screen and truly connect to your team, your wellbeing, and your purpose
- Bill.com: cloud-based software that simplifies complex, back-office financial operations
- Emburse Nexonia: expense and time management software
- FloQast: accounting workflow automation that streamlines common accounting processes
- Martus: budgeting tools integrated with your accounting system
- MortarStone: analytics intelligently designed to increase giving
- Pushpay: donor and church management tools including- financial tracking, donor development, volunteer management, community engagement, and custom mobile applications
- Sage Intacct: best-in-class cloud ERP software and the only AICPA-preferred not-for-profit accounting software solution
- TouchPoint: cloud-based church management system that equips leaders to grow fully devoted followers of Christ
- Venn Technology: helping nonprofits maximize the value of Salesforce.com
- Vision 2: a comprehensive giving solution for effective stewardship
Please visit the AcctTwo Faith-Based Finance Collaborative Sponsors page here to learn more about each sponsor.
Faith-Based Finance Leader Community
As an added bonus, all AcctTwo Faith-Based Finance Collaborative registrants will get a membership to AcctTwo’s Mission:Support Community, an online community designed to foster collaboration among faith-based and nonprofit organizations to share ideas, best practices, and resources in the areas of finance, technology, administration, and other functions that support their mission.
Register to Save Your Seat
The virtual, faith-based finance event takes place over two half days on Wednesday, March 24 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. NASBA-certified CPE credit will be offered for attending. Those interested in attending the virtual event can access the registration page here. Tickets are $25 per person.