AcctTwo Builds Unique Trading Application on the Intacct Platform to Provide Growing Company with a Competitive Edge
Houston, TX and Fayetteville, AR – June 30th, 2015 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm has helped A&F Exports move to Intacct's best-in-class financial management software. A&F Exports is a poultry trading company that provides traders with a system through which orders can be placed and shipped. After a rigorous software evaluation, A&F chose Intacct as the best accounting system as well as the best platform on which to build their unique trading application.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by A&F Exports:
- A&F's legacy system forced the company to manage complex trades in manual spreadsheets and documents.
- The company found it difficult to manage all aspects of a trade, including a complete picture of trade costs.
- Providing traders with accurate commission calculations was labor intensive and required error-prone manual processes.
- The legacy system could not provide adequate reporting on trade information and did not support dimensional reporting based on products, offices, and trades.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- A&F Exports and its traders needed a system where they could manage all aspects of their trade from a single location, and view all components of a trade summarized together on a clear dashboard.
- Building the new trading system entirely on the Intacct platform provides the accounting department with seamless access to trading information.
- Intacct’s superior reporting capabilities allows the company to run powerful reports and analytics on both financial and non-financial data.
Intacct Platform Allows Customization and Extensibility:
Thanks to AcctTwo's development expertise on the Intacct Platform, a development environment that allows customers and partners to extend Intacct by creating custom fields, objects, and applications, AcctTwo was able to build a complete custom trading application to meet A&F's specifications and business needs.
"The fact that the AcctTwo team was able to build a fully functioning trading application on the Intacct Platform - seamlessly integrating it with Intacct's core accounting system - highlights the power and extensibility of Intacct," said Marcus Wagner, Founder and CEO of AcctTwo. "Companies no longer have to settle for line-of-business applications that are not integrated with the accounting system, or operational systems that can't be tailored to meet very specific requirements to create competitive advantage."
“Real-time access to trade information and commissions is priceless to us, and we've been able to achieve that and more with Intacct."
- Angela Southerland, Vice President and Corporate Controller for A&F Exports, Inc.
Highlighted Comments from A&F Exports VP and Corporate Controller:
“Real-time access to trade information and commissions is priceless to us, and we've been able to achieve that and more with Intacct,” said Angela Southerland, VP and Corporate Controller at A&F Exports, Inc. “AcctTwo was able to understand our complex requirements and deliver a solution with Intacct that meets those requirements.”
Return on Investment
- Payback Period of 5 Months
- First Year Net Benefit – $191,695
- Three Year Net Benefit – $575,084
- View the official press release
- Visit A&F Exports on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email: email@example.com
John SilverVice President of SalesDirect: 713.744.8404Cell: 210.336.0014Email: firstname.lastname@example.org