At AcctTwo, we're incredibly proud of our customers and their accomplishments. Moving to Intacct's on-demand accounting and ERP platform, implementing Adaptive Insight's suite of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions, or taking advantage of AcctTwo's experienced Managed Accounting Services team are in themselves great achievements that show foresight and vision. Our customer, Oryx Midstream Services, is a great example. They were recently highlighted on Intacct's site for leveraging the integration between Intacct and Ariett, another best-in-class software vendor that provides cloud-based procurement solutions.
Some of the benefits of integrating the two systems for Oryx include:
- The deep integration lets the accounting team focus on budget and vendor analysis instead of spending time on exporting and importing data.
- Combining Intacct’s multi-entity and project accounting capabilities with Ariett's Contract Tracking, Oryx has real-time insight into the status of purchase orders and invoices related to vendor agreements.
- Ariett's accrual reporting and electronic invoice storage provide accounting with the information they need for monthly financial statements, audit and cash flow forecasting. They can even view invoices from within Intacct.
If you have any questions about how you can take advantage of automation, integration, and insight from today's business technologies, please contact us and let's set up a quick chat.
- Intacct's Oryx Midstream Services Customer Story
- Ariett's Oryx Customer Success Story
- AcctTwo's Oryx Midtsream Services Case Study
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Managed Accounting Services, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.