Last week marked our 5th annual Faith-Based Finance Collaborative. This year our client, Concord Church of Dallas, hosted us in their beautiful facility. We are blessed with so many amazing clients and partners.
Our goal in organizing this event was for faith-based finance leaders to enjoy fellowship with peers, learn from experts in the field, and experience the joy of collaboration.
This year's theme was Proverbs 15:22: "Without consultation, plans are frustrated, but with many counselors they succeed." It is so important to lean on trusted advisors and your collective network. Other perspectives, experiences, and expertise can help guide your organization to success.
A couple of my takeaways are:
- In a truly collaborative environment, everyone has a voice. The Faith-Based Finance Collaborative is a great opportunity to share ideas back and forth expanding our knowledge.
- The Faith-Based Finance Collaborative brings us together in one place at the same time, connections are made, and lasting friendships are established, ensuring we are not alone in our world of ministry-driven finance. There is nothing better than feeling equipped to carry out our daily responsibilities with confidence.
Topics discussed this year included:
- Five Faith Trends Shaping The Future
- Ministry Metrics - How To Deliver Results In Your Ministry
- Succession Planning - How Is Your Church/Ministry Planning for Aging Senior Leadership
- Reporting Tips & Tricks
- Recent Functionality Enhancements to the Sage Intacct Platform
- Breakout sessions from our Platinum and Gold sponsors:
- Sage Intacct
- Venn Technology
Conference speakers included:
- William Vanderbloemen, President & Founder, The Vanderbloemen Search Group
- Mark Matlock, President, WisdomWorks Ministries
- Cory Halliburton, Partner, Weycer, Kaplan, Pulaski & Zuber, P.C.
- Dave Gunter, Partner, CapinCrouse
- Ken Tan, Principal, CapinCrouse
- Aaron Moore, Director of Ministry, Concord Church of Dallas
- Glenn Wood, Administration at Seacoast Church
- 17 church finance and Sage Intacct experts from AcctTwo
We created a recap to share this important content:
- What sessions had the most impact
- The hottest discussion topics
- Industry updates and insights
If you couldn’t make it to our Faith-Based Finance Collaborative, you won’t want to miss this webinar!