Marcus Wagner Interviewed by Syndicated Columnist, Kevin Price
Marcus has become a regular contributor to Kevin's show and was recently asked to discuss "Core vs. Context," a concept put forth by celebrated management consultant and author, Geoffrey Moore. Some topics Marcus covers:
- Focusing on what it is that you're in business for (or your nonprofit's mission); what is your "Core"?
- "Context," as everything else that has to be done for your business or nonprofit to be successful
- Where does Finance and Accounting fit into this concept? What about the CFO's role?
- How does technology play a role?
- What examples are are there in specific industries?
Kevin also hosts a video commentary called the Price Point Edition, which is published on websites with a combined audience of 30 million per month, and he writes a technology feature for the Huffington Post. He is frequently found on Fox News, Fox Business, and other programs.Kevin Price is the host of the Price of Business on Business Talk 1110 AM KTEK, M-F at 7 am CST. He is a nationally syndicated columnist, a guest on radio and TV shows around the country, an author, and the Publisher and Editor in Chief of US Daily Review (a national news site).
This interview was conducted by Bill Knapik, filling in for Kevin Price.
Listen to the interview below.
If you're a CFO, CEO, or Controller, and would like to learn more about how to best manage your core and contextual efforts and processes, and how partnering with the right technology and services provider can help your business, please contact us. We're here to help.