In our services-centric economy, many project-based companies that provide technical and business services are fine-tuning their marketing strategies and business models to pursue growth. And the most recent benchmark report from SPI Research shows those efforts are paying off. The average net profits for the professional services organizations surveyed grew more than 10 percent for the fifth consecutive year. Of course, as those firms grow and expand, they place an added—and changing—burden on the finance organizations that support them.
This White Paper will help you understand how to overcome the following challenges:
- Lower productivity as finance gets bogged down with more manual data entry
- Time-consuming global consolidations
- A lack of visibility into project profitability
- Bid to bill process disconnection across sales, project teams, and finance
- Lack of confidence in being able to scale