Action is a powerful user interface built to save you time because it models the way you work. It utilizes new innovations to facilitate high productivity across your organization. On May 15, 2020, Sage Intacct will officially switch to the new Action UI by default. This means that the option to switch back to the previous UI will be disabled for most Sage Intacct cloud accounting users.
To see the benefits of the Action UI, watch this 90-second video:
Please note: This change does not affect the Layout type available for users who personalize Platform and Customization Services who can still select between Action UI and Previous Layout.
With streamlined navigation, you get where you’re going quickly and consistently:
- Add your frequently accessed menus to your Favorites to find them faster.
- No more menu clutter with personalized navigation.
- Day-to-day activities are streamlined with a consistent look across applications.
Personalization enables you to mimic the way you work:
- You’ll know which entity you’re in at a glance and avoid data-entry errors with configurable entity colors.
- Readability is optimized with report density preferences, adjustable font contrast, and a modern look and feel.
Take advantage of redesigned processes only available in Action:
- Save time on Bank Reconciliations by importing multiple files at once, filtering, and sorting.
- Apply payments and credits with more flexibility and control using the Pay Bills Workbench.
- Simplify your Global Consolidations with a consistent look and feel, duplication of books, and a graphical navigation.
- Easily create report with even complex needs with the new Interactive Custom Report Writer.