Collaboration is Everything
Join us for AcctTwo's fourth Faith-Based Finance Collaborative! This year we're back at Preston Trail Community Church in Frisco, TX on Feb. 27th and 28th of 2019.
What did last year's attendees say?
- 96% said they would attend the event again
- 96% found the content presented relevant and timely
- 83% said their skills were improved after attending the event
Topics we will cover:
- Financial Reporting - regulatory changes and best practices, presented by Capin Crouse
- Financial technology update
- Key Performance Indicators - what should you be measuring?
- Knowledge and training techniques for the back office
- Sage Intacct training and breakout sessions for both beginners and advanced users, including:
- Building Dimension Groups
- Report Building
- AP Workbench
- Spend Management
We'll be hosting a social event Wednesday night (2/27) filled with food, fun, and fellowship that you can RSVP to during the registration process.
We've secured a group rate for the conference at the nearby Holiday Inn Express & Suites (https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/mckinney/dfwmc/hoteldetail). Please call (214) 495-0029 and ask for the AcctTwo room rate.
CPE Credit available
And if you haven't already, please join our Mission Support Community, an online community designed to foster collaboration among nonprofit organizations to share ideas, best practices and resources in the areas of finance, technology, administration and other functions that support the operations of nonprofits in pursuing their mission.
Delivering the future of finance and accounting, AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and provider of Managed Accounting Services. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies and nonprofit organizations face today. AcctTwo is also a reseller of cloud-based accounting, ERP, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an online portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has been named Sage Intacct’s overall Partner of the Year from 2014 through 2018. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.