The Future of Finance and Accounting
It's registration time for AcctTwo’s Fifth Annual Faith-Based Finance Collaborative! This conference will be held February 25th and 26th at Concord Church in Dallas, TX.
This year’s theme is "How the Future of Finance and Accounting Will Impact Growth in Faith-Based Organizations." We have lined up some great keynote speakers and are excited to announce that our host is Concord Church in Dallas, led by Pastor Bryan Carter.
2020 conference speakers include:
- William Vanderbloemen, President & Founder, The Vanderbloemen Search Group
- Mark Matlock, President, WisdomWorks Ministries
- Cory Halliburton, Partner, Weycer, Kaplan, Pulaski & Zuber, P.C.
- Glenn Wood, Administration at Seacoast Church
- 17 church finance and Sage Intacct experts from AcctTwo
What did last year's attendees say?
- 100% said the information presented was useful to them.
- 95% said their skills improved as a result of attending the conference.
- 95% found the presenters very experienced.
- 95% found the event to be well-structured.
- 95% said they would attend the event again.
- 90% found the information presented to be well organized.
Once registered, you will be able to tailor your sessions to meet your needs and interests.
- Next Faith: Five Faith Trends Shaping The Future
- Trust but Verify - Fraud In The Church And How To Prevent It
- Audit Preparation
- Clergy Compensation and Taxation
- Construction Budgets and Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Reporting - What Are You Taking To Your Board And Why?
- A Convergence of Connection!
We'll be hosting a social event Tuesday evening at Concord Church (2/25) filled with food, fun, and fellowship.
- Sage Intacct Breakout Sessions, including:
- AP Workbench
- Bank Reconciliations
- Church Metrics - How To Deliver Results In Your Ministry
- Enhancements to Sage Intacct Functionality
- Credit Card Management
- How To Build Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Sage Intacct's Interactive Custom Report Writer
- Sage Intacct 2019-20 Quarterly Releases
- Tips and Tricks - Import Templates
- Tips and Tricks - Reporting
- NFP Dashboards
- Succession Planning - How Is Your Church/Ministry Planning for Aging Senior Leadership
- Tax & Legal Update For Faith-Based Ministries
- Budgeting For Ministry Impact
- CRM Panel - What Are Churches Using And Why?
- Budgeting for Ministry Impact
- Sage Intacct Breakout Sessions
CPE Credit will be made available
We have a special AcctTwo rate at the Best Western Plus and La Quinta in Duncanville. You can follow the link below to access that rate. Make sure to change the dates, if necessary. You may also contact the hotel directly to book and tell them you'd like the Faith Based Finance Collaborative group rate. The deadline to book is 3pm on February 3, 2020.
And if you haven't already, please join our Mission Support Community, an online community designed to foster collaboration among faith-based and nonprofit organizations to share ideas, best practices and resources in the areas of finance, technology, administration and other functions that support the operations of these organizations in pursuing their mission.
AcctTwo is focused on delivering the future of finance and accounting to its customers. AcctTwo has three main solutions – Cloud Accounting Software, Managed Accounting Services, and Software Development, all built around Sage Intacct’s best-in-class financial applications. Our dedicated team of over 100 people has helped nearly 1,000 organizations optimize finance and accounting through software implementations, accounting outsourcing, and consulting. AcctTwo has been recognized by Sage Intacct as its Partner of the Year from 2014 – 2018 and by our customers as a leader in overall satisfaction and popularity through their reviews on G2.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.