We've made the decision to space out the incredible content we've developed for this event. It will be presented in multiple webinars. Those who've already purchased tickets will receive a personal communication from us with details. Stay tuned for more!
It's all about community
We're bringing the Faith-Based Finance Collaborative to you online in order to provide our church and faith-based community with:
- Regulatory information
- Technology advice
- Sage Intacct training
What did last year's Faith-Based Finance Collaborative attendees say?
- 91% said they found the information presented to be well-organized
- 95% said they found the presenters to be extremely experienced
- 95% felt the event was well-structured
- 95% said they would attend the event again
- Allison Webb: New Regulations on Reporting - From Theory to Application
- Bob Vandercook: Knowledge Gaps: How to identify and close them using a "Habit Ladder"
- Shelly Einspahr: Audit Preparation Best Practices
- Keith Karnes: Solution Framework - Our Perfect Fit of Products - A Live Demonstration
- Bill Cox and Tammy Bunting: Steps to Sound Budgeting
- Allison Webb: Church Health Index - Key measures, ratios, benchmarks, and peer information to help you see where you’ve been, identity and address any issues, and plan the best route forward
- Glen Strack: Sage Intacct reporting for advanced users
- Sandy McClure and Vicki Richardson: Sage Intacct reporting and dashboards for beginning to intermediate users
CPE Credit available for ALL sessions!
Meet our Sponsor
Martus provides smarter budgeting and reporting software that is ready to use within minutes after connecting to Sage Intacct. Immediately start entering budget numbers into pre-built budget worksheets with current year budgets and activity as a reference, analyze in-progress budgets as they are being built, multi-scenario personnel budgeting and multi-year forecasting. Upload completed budgets to Sage Intacct with one click. Also, automated updates from Sage Intacct support flexible budget-to-actual reporting with transaction level drilldowns. For more information about Martus, please visit www.martussolutions.com.
Community is our mission
Not too long ago, AcctTwo launched the Mission: Support Community site where we provide a platform for faith-based organizations to share ideas, best practices, and resources in the areas of finance, technology, administration, and other functions that support their operations and help pursue their mission.
After hosting our 4th annual Faith-Based Finance Collaborative in February (click for a recap webinar), we realized that the conference and the community site are essentially one community, with common goals. From there, Mission: Support LIVE! was born.
And if you haven't already, please join our Mission Support Community.
AcctTwo is focused on delivering the future of finance and accounting to our customers. AcctTwo has three main solutions – Cloud Accounting Software, Managed Accounting Services, and Software Development, all built around Sage Intacct’s best-in-class financial applications. Our dedicated team of over 100 people has helped more than 800 organizations optimize finance and accounting through software implementations, accounting outsourcing, and consulting. AcctTwo has been recognized by Sage Intacct as its Partner of the Year from 2014 – 2018 and by our customers as a leader in overall satisfaction and popularity through their reviews on G2 Crowd.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has been named Sage Intacct’s overall Partner of the Year from 2014 through 2018. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.