AcctTwo Implements Intacct's Best-in-Class ERP for Grace Church of Overland Park
Houston, TX and Overland Park, KS - September 28, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and BPaaS solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for Grace Church of Overland Park. Grace Church is located in the southeastern suburb of Overland Park Kansas and is led by Senior Pastor, Tim Howey. It is a fast growing church planning to open a second location. After a rigorous software evaluation, Grace Church chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Grace Church:
- Grace Church's main issues lay in the lack of reporting within QuickBooks available to their finance team, and the tremendous amount of time spent outside the system and in Excel preparing reports for the church's leadership. Many reports weren't available to leaders at all.
- Without the necessary financial and operational reporting, church leaders were unable to make strategic decisions, track spending, or create budgets and forecasts without a great deal of manual work.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct will help Grace Church automate processes and speed its financial close while improving compliance and transparency.
- Intacct will give Grace Church the ability to securely view, understand and take action in response to changing conditions — such as defining financial and operational targets, monitoring costs, and performance.
"The AcctTwo team has a ton of church experience and I could really lean on them when I needed to."
- John Rauscher, Grace Church of Overland Park
Highlighted Comments from Grace Church's Finance Director:
"The AcctTwo team has a ton of church experience and I could really lean on them when I needed to," said John Rauscher, Finance Director at Grace Church. “I knew that I had a team backing me up as we walked through this. For other software implementations I’ve been involved in I got the feeling that folks hadn’t done many. I didn’t get that feeling with AcctTwo.”
- View the official press release
- Visit Grace Church on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Contacts:Peter WagnerDirector of MarketingAcctTwoCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com