Mission of Hope exists to bring life transformation to every man, woman, and child in Haiti
Austin, TX and Houston, TX - February 6, 2017 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and BPaaS solutions, has implemented Intacct for Mission of Hope Haiti. As an organization following Jesus Christ, Mission of Hope Haiti touches thousands of lives daily in Haiti through the Church of Hope, School of Hope, Hope House Orphanage, Hospital / Clinic of Hope, Disaster Early Warning and Disaster Relief. Mission of Hope Haiti is a multi-entity nonprofit with offices in Haiti and the U.S. The organization operates several different programs, including church advancement, healthcare, and orphan care ministries. They've experienced rapid growth in the last 6 years. After a rigorous software evaluation, Mission of Hope Haiti chose Intacct over other cloud (and on-premises) solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Business Needs and Challenges Faced by Mission of Hope Haiti:
- Streamlined management reports are necessary as the organization continues to grow and expand its boundaries.
- The organization's processes before Intacct were not scalable for the growth of its operations.
- Managing cash flow and projections based on separate funds and initiatives is vital.
- Cash reports previously done in Excel left room for error.
- Team leads overseas needed insight into their expenses and overall financial status.
- Flexibility in financial reporting is imperative to manage the mission.
- The lack of automation and integration between the various systems resulted in a number of manual process, which were inefficient and error prone.
Benefits of Moving to Intacct:
- Intacct automates report distribution and populates key metrics on user specific dashboards.
- Intacct simplifies the budgeting process both from creation to accountability.
- Intacct allows leaders to focus more on the mission of the organization instead of being buried in transactional documentation.
- Mission of Hope Haiti's management team can now see operational statistics alongside financial metrics.
- Dashboards can be tailored for each program leader.
- The finance team can now manage the organization's multiple entities and global operations in multiple currencies.
With Intacct, we will be able to scale our operations and grow.
- Cory Dahm, Controller, Mission of Hope Haiti
- Visit Mission of Hope Haiti on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo has offices in Houston and Dallas, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.