The Crossing School of Business and Entrepreneurship, with over 20 locations, moves to Intacct's ERP
Houston, TX and Elkhart, IN - August 1, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for The Crossing School of Business and Entrepreneurship. The Crossing exists to transform lives through education by focusing on the heart and mind. The Crossing provides students with an excellent academic education by maintaining accreditation with the Indiana Department of Education and maintaining a balance of certified teachers and professionals of varying expertise. After a rigorous software evaluation, The Crossing chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by The Crossing:
- The lack of automation and integration between The Crossing's various business systems resulted in a number of manual processes, which were inefficient and error-prone.
- Their processes were not scalable for the growth of their operations.
- There wasn't enough transparency in reporting across the board.
- Too much of the finance and accounting department’s time was spent mining data out of the various sources in order to prepare the desired reporting and analytics.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Moving to Intacct provides The Crossing significantly more integration and process automation, reducing or eliminating manual and error prone processes.
- Intacct allows The Crossing to connect their donor management in Salesforce with their accounting system.
- Intacct lets the finance team communicate faster and smarter to strengthen teamwork, expedite processes, and improve decision making.
- With Intacct The Crossing can adapt to business changes without losing efficiency or waiting for IT customizations to modify their system.
"We felt like AcctTwo's only client."
- Mike Jaarda, The Crossing
Highlighted Comments from The Crossing's CFO and Assistant Controller:
"Everyone says their business is unique, but ours truly has some unique complexities", said Mike Jaarda, The Crossing's Chief Financial Officer. "AcctTwo took the time to understand our organization. Intacct's Dimensions are a lifeline for us. We have so many locations and we're very divisional. Having the flexibility associated with Dimensions is huge for us. What used to take a couple of days in QuickBooks now is done with the click of a button."
"AcctTwo's team is the best I've ever encountered," said Becky Brown, Assistant Controller. "I used to work on implementations and I wish we could have done as good a job as they did."
"We felt like AcctTwo's only client," added Jaarda.
- View the official press release
- Visit The Crossing School of Business and Entrepreneurship on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies and nonprofits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Contacts:Peter WagnerDirector of MarketingAcctTwoCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com