AcctTwo Implements Intacct for Arkansas Foundation
Houston, TX and Little Rock, AR - April 11, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation. For more than 40 years, the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation has worked to make a difference by helping to build and sustain the organizations that serve and strengthen Arkansas. Through grant making and strategic partnerships, the foundation is working even harder to help close the economic and educational gaps that leave too many Arkansas families in persistent poverty. After a rigorous software evaluation, the Foundation chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation:
- The Foundation's legacy accounting product was no longer supported and didn't offer the depth of features desired.
- The finance team was unable to implement the kind of automation needed to streamline processes.
- The finance team, as well as management, didn't have consistent access to the system, reporting, or dashboards.
- The Foundation needed a system that could integrate with their grant management software and other business systems.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct offered the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation a cloud-based solution that fully supports restricted, unrestricted, and temporarily restricted net assets.
- Intacct will improve the finance staff's reporting capabilities.
- Intacct's open APIs allow the foundation to integrate it with their grant management system.
"We've done 3 major cloud upgrades or implementations in the last two years, and this was by far the best one." - Andrea Dobson, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
Highlighted Comments from the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation's COO and CFO:
"Intacct is very robust and its reporting capabilities will be a big benefit to us," said Andrea Dobson, Chief Operating & Financial Officer at the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation. "The AcctTwo team did an excellent job of keeping track of all the balls in the air and following through on key decision points. We've done 3 major cloud upgrades or implementations in the last two years, and this was by far the best one."
- View the official press release
- Visit the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.comor call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email:pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect:713.627.2223Email:cwailes(at)piercom.com