AcctTwo Implements Intacct for Texas-Based Missionary Nonprofit with Operations in Zambia
Houston, TX and Irving, TX - March 14, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for Family Legacy Missions International. Since September of 2000, Family Legacy has been dedicated to accomplishing one goal: transforming the nation of Zambia one child at a time. The organization connects American families with the orphaned and vulnerable children of Zambia to proclaim the gospel, transform lives, and rescue orphans. They accomplish their mission through three main ministries: CampLife, Legacy Academies, and Tree of Life. After a rigorous software evaluation, Family Legacy chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Family Legacy's Finance Team:
- Due to the limitations of their legacy accounting software, Family Legacy did not have the capacity to report on all tier levels of their organization.
- Without visibility, right down to the lowest level of the program initiatives within the financial platform, the finance team dealt with unnecessary reconciliation and research.
- Without the ability to provide leadership with detailed reporting - measuring trends and relationships over time - they had difficulty making good decisions for future growth.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct provides Family Legacy with access to their financial information from anywhere with Internet access, whether it be in Texas or in Zambia.
- Intacct provides the organization with electronic workflows and approvals in every area needed, and will provide their team with real-time visibility into the data through easy to read dashboard reports.
- Intacct’s open API environment makes it easy to work with other systems, pulling in operational data to inform their decision making.
"We have so much more data than we ever had before..."
- Sommer Clayman, Family Legacy
Highlighted Comments from Family Legacy's Chief Accounting Officer:
"I’ve done another accounting system implementation and to compare that experience with this one was night and day," said Sommer Clayman, Chief Accounting Officer at Family Legacy. "We love how customizable Intacct is. We have so much more data than we ever had before – it used to have be very summarized revenue data that didn’t tell us anything. The AcctTwo team was great – we’re happy as can be and we’re really happy with Intacct. Everything on the AcctTwo side was right on time."
- View the official press release
- Visit Family Legacy on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com