AcctTwo Will Hold Conference for Faith-Based Finance Leaders February 27 - 28 in Frisco, TX
Houston TX and Frisco, TX - February 14, 2019 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions and managed accounting services, announced that the firm is hosting its fourth Faith-Based Finance Collaborative conference in Frisco, TX on February 27th and 28th. AcctTwo's longtime customer, Preston Trail Community Church, will provide the venue for the event.
Faith-Based Finance Collaborative attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Learn from their peers and other leaders in the church and faith-based finance and accounting space on topics from technology to regulatory changes to best-practices.
- Learn how to close gaps in knowledge and focus for their finance and accounting teams.
- Find out the best way to prepare for changes to GAAP reporting standards by Allison Webb of CapinCrouse.
The event takes place from 7:30am to 5pm on Wednesday, February 27th, and from 7:30am until 3pm on Thursday, February 28th. A dinner event will be held at Pinstack on Wednesday night at 5:30pm where attendees can socialize, network, and have some fun.
Co-sponsors and exhibitors include:
- Preston Trail Community Church - a multi-campus church located in Frisco and McKinney, TX
- Sage Intacct - best-in-class cloud ERP software and the only AICPA-preferred accounting management solution
- CapinCrouse - a national full-service CPA and consulting firm devoted to serving nonprofit organizations
- Nexonia - expense and time management software
- Martus Tools - budgeting tools integrated with your accounting system
- Vision2 - online giving platform for churches and nonprofits
- APS Payroll - workforce management solutions, HR & payroll services
- Venn Technology - helping nonprofits maximize the value of Salesforce.com
- Mortarstone - providing churches and faith-based organizations with unique data insights to help increase giving
Those interested in attending can access the registration page here. Tickets are $75 per person.
AcctTwo is focused on delivering the future of finance and accounting to our customers. AcctTwo has three main solutions – Cloud-based Accounting Software, Managed Accounting Services, and Software Development, all built around Sage Intacct’s best-in-class financial applications. Our dedicated team of over 100 people has helped more than 800 organizations optimize finance and accounting through software implementations, accounting outsourcing, and consulting. AcctTwo has been recognized by Sage Intacct as its Partner of the Year from 2014 – 2018 and by our customers as a leader in overall satisfaction and popularity through their reviews on G2Crowd.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has been named Sage Intacct’s overall Partner of the Year from 2014 through 2018. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.