AcctTwo Will Hold Conference for Faith-Based Finance Leaders February 28 - March 1 in Frisco, TX
Houston TX and Frisco, TX - January 9, 2018 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions and managed accounting services, announced that the firm is hosting its third Faith-Based Finance Collaborative conference in Frisco, TX on February 28th and March 1st. AcctTwo's longtime customer, First Baptist Church Frisco, will host the event. The conference brings together leaders in church and faith-based nonprofit finance to learn about the latest in trends, regulations, and technology.
The conference features general session presentations from Allison Webb of CapinCrouse and Glenn Wood, Administrator and reporting guru at Seacoast Church. There is also a track for Sage Intacct users as well as a separate track for those interested in learning more about the tools and technologies now available to faith-based organizations as part of the software ecosystem curated by the experts at AcctTwo.
The event takes place from 8:30am to 4pm on Wednesday, February 28th, and from 8:30am until 2pm on Thursday, March 1st. A dinner event will be held at Pinstack on Wednesday night at 7pm where attendees can socialize, network, and have some fun.
Co-sponsors and exhibitors include:
- First Baptist Church Frisco - located in Collin County north of Dallas in one of the fastest growing cities in Texas
- Sage Intacct - best-in-class cloud ERP software and the only AICPA-preferred accounting management solution
- CapinCrouse - a national full-service CPA and consulting firm devoted to serving nonprofit organizations
- Nexonia - expense reporting and time reporting software
- Martus Tools - budgeting tools integrated with your accounting system
- Vision2 - online giving platform for churches and nonprofits
- APS Payroll - workforce management solutions, HR & payroll services
- Venn Technology - helping nonprofits maximize the value of Salesforce.com
Those interested in attending can access the registration page here. Tickets are $55 per person until January 15th, at which point they go up to $75.
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting, ERP, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies and nonprofit organizations face today. AcctTwo also provides Managed Accounting Services (MAS), allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.