Midstream Oil and Gas Company Partners with AcctTwo to Move Financials to the Cloud
Houston, TX - January 4th, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm has helped Arc Terminals Holdings implement Intacct's best-in-class financial management and ERP solution. Arc Terminals owns and operates terminalling, storage, transloading and pipeline assets as an independent logistics provider. Their facilities are used by major oil companies, independent refiners, crude oil and petroleum product marketers, regional distributors and industrial manufacturers for the storage and throughput of transportation fuels, crude oil and other petroleum products. After a rigorous software evaluation, Arc Terminals chose Intacct as the best fit for the company's financial management needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Arc Terminals:
- Multiple processes had to be managed in Excel and the finance team spent valuable time moving data between spreadsheets and their legacy accounting system.
- The finance department was losing anywhere from 4-7 business days each month due to the lack of automation.
- The company wanted better visibility into financial and operational data at all levels of management.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- By subscribing to Intacct, Arc Terminals will save time in reporting, data entry, and managing purchase orders as well as fixed assets.
- Intacct’s project accounting capability will give the company the ability to track a variety of activities associated with each terminal location.
- Intacct’s statistical accounts will allow Arc Terminals to track terminal volumes and other operational data alongside their financial information.
"AcctTwo's implementation team did an outstanding job."
- Mark Feldman, Vice President and Controller, Arc Terminals Holdings
Highlighted Comments from Arc Terminals Vice President and Controller:"One of the biggest value adds with Intacct is that all of my employees across the country can see their data," said Mark Feldman, Arc Terminals Holdings Vice President and Controller. "Intacct's dashboards will be very useful for our terminal managers and upper management. AcctTwo's implementation team did an outstanding job. Our users like the system, and if someone asked for an accounting system and who to implement it, I would recommend Intacct and AcctTwo."
- View the official press release
- Visit Arc Terminals on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Contacts:Peter WagnerDirector of MarketingAcctTwoCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com