Multi-site Church in the Dayton Area Benefits from Insight and Automation in Accounting
Houston, TX and Centerville, OH - September 6, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and BPaaS solutions, announced that the firm has helped Fairhaven Church transform their finance and accounting department by moving from Shelby to Intacct's best-in-class on-demand accounting software. Fairhaven Church is a multi-site church for all age groups with a passion for living a journey of faith and telling the story of God’s redeeming love. Fairhaven's worship is vibrant, their preaching is practical, and their ministries help you to grow closer to Jesus.
The church has three locations in the Dayton, OH area, with plans for additional campuses in the next couple of years. Fairhaven manages multiple ministries as well as several strategic local and global mission partnerships. After a rigorous software evaluation, the church chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Fairhaven Church:
- Keeping data current and accurate was virtually impossible using their legacy accounting system (Shelby).
- With three campuses, managing fixed assets between locations was a challenge.
- Budgets had to be built in Excel, which was a time consuming process for both staff and leadership.
- Manual payment approval processes were distracting staff from mission-critical tasks.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Fairhaven's leaders will have access to data in real-time, through easy to read dashboard reports, and from anywhere one can gain Internet access.
- Intacct will provide electronic workflows and approvals in every area needed, streamline manually driven processes, and save the church finance team time.
- Intacct’s open API environment makes it easy to work with other systems, either through a live connection or the integration of an import file.
- Intacct integrates with multiple credit card management platforms, opening the door to better time management when dealing with employee credit card expenses.
"AcctTwo's church experience was evident and crucial to the success of the project."
- Ryan Adams, Fairhaven Church
Highlighted Comments from Fairhaven Church's Director of Operations:
"Intacct's ability to integrate and interface with other tools is a huge benefit," said Ryan Adams, Fairhaven's Director of Operations. "We love the reporting flexibility and the ability to view our data in real-time. Intacct's dimensions allow us to add or adjust departments without having to recreate everything from scratch, and they also give us the ability to tag transactions and better track expenses, and they have drastically improved our reporting capabilities."
"AcctTwo's church experience was evident and crucial to the success of the project," continued Adams. "We made decisions during the project based on AcctTwo's advice, and looking back we now really see the benefits of those decisions and AcctTwo's experience."
- View the official press release
- Visit Fairhaven Church on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Contacts:Peter WagnerDirector of MarketingAcctTwoCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com