Fast-growing, multi-site church in Dallas/Ft. Worth partners with AcctTwo to implement Intacct
Houston, TX and Southlake, TX – Nov. 2nd, 2015 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that Gateway Church will implement Intacct's best-in-class ERP as the church's financial management system. Comprised of 5 locations, Gateway is a multi-campus, evangelistic, Spirit-empowered church in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex experiencing tremendous growth. After a rigorous software evaluation, Gateway chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Gateway Church:
- Tracking data and generating reports with their legacy accounting system required a great deal of manual work in Excel.
- The finance team had to calculate average giving by location manually in Excel.
- Data was not available in real-time.
- Analytics and budgeting were difficult and error-prone since they were based in Excel.
- Lack of accessibility for key leaders was a detriment to making mission-critical decisions.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct will provide Gateway Church with a cloud-based system with easy access anytime anywhere.
- With multiple ministries and locations, Intacct's multi-dimensional architecture will greatly simplify Gateway's chart of accounts.
- Intacct will provide Gateway with real-time, automated reporting and dashboards.
- Intacct's ability to integrate with other applications will allow Gateway to include statistical and operational data in the financial reports.
"We're excited to see that churches are finally getting access to the sophisticated enterprise software we need..." - Monty Carpenter, Gateway Church
Highlighted Comments from Gateway's Director of Business Administration:
"With Intacct, we're excited to see that churches are finally getting access to the sophisticated enterprise software we need to run a growing and increasingly complex organization," said Monty Carpenter, Director of Business Administration at Gateway Church. "We're excited to work with AcctTwo as a partner. They clearly understand church and are able to bring best practices to the table that will help us get the most out of Intacct."
- Link to the official press release
- Visit Gateway Church on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com