AcctTwo Helps HCSS Manage Rapid Growth and Innovation by Implementing Intacct for Financials
Houston, TX - December 12, 2016 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and BPaaS solutions, announced that the firm will implement Intacct for HCSS. Since 1986, HCSS has been developing software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Today, the company is recognized as a pioneer and leader in the market, serving thousands of construction companies across the nation. Year after year, HCSS continues to innovate, refine, and expand their products as the industry evolves. After a rigorous software evaluation, HCSS chose Intacct over other cloud (and on-premises) solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the business.
Business Challenges Faced by HCSS:
- While the company uses Salesforce for CRM, it wasn't integrated with their finance and accounting systems.
- The finance and accounting team described their processes as “reactive” not “proactive.”
- There was limited visibility and transparency in the reporting from the accounting system.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- With Intacct, HCSS will see increased visibility with flexible financial and business reporting that includes both financial and operational performance metrics, as well as improved decision-making by analyzing performance according to the organization’s unique business drivers (dimensions).
- Intacct's Salesforce integration will save time and reduce errors by eliminating duplicate data entry between finance and sales, and increase sales team effectiveness with greater visibility into the financial impact of their activities.
- Intacct will support growth by streamlining new entity set-up.
- Intacct provides HCSS with multi-book accounting, allowing insight into revenue recognition using both legacy and ASC 606 rules.
We're excited to partner with AcctTwo - they're one of Intacct's top partners and have a lot of experience with Intacct's more sophisticated modules.
- Maria Hernadi, HCSS
Highlighted Comments from HCSS' Controller:
"We'd been running an old on-premises accounting system for payables and general ledger alongside a homegrown system that handled receivables, revenue, commissions, and licensing," said Maria Hernadi, Controller at HCSS. "We were really struggling, on the one hand with an outdated system that lacked support or the necessary sophistication for our growing business, and on the other hand a system that required tremendous IT support just to generate new reports, much less upgrade the functionality.
"With Intacct, we've found a cloud-based product that can provide us with a native Salesforce integration as well as the ability manage our subscription billings, projects, and inventory, and it will prepare us for the ASC 606 revenue recognition changes that are coming.
"We're excited to partner with AcctTwo - they're one of Intacct's top partners and have a lot of experience with Intacct's more sophisticated modules. And they're here in the Houston area where we know we can get together in person when necessary to make sure the implementation is successful."
- View the official press release
- Visit HCSS on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo has offices in Houston and Dallas, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Contacts:Peter WagnerDirector of MarketingAcctTwoCell: 512.415.6846Email: pwagner(at)accttwo.com
Chris WailesVP, National Media RelationsPierpont CommunicationsDirect: 713.627.2223 Email: cwailes(at)piercom.com