Houston, TX and Norman, OK - April 26, 2018 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions and managed accounting services, announced that longtime customer, Nextep, has seen dramatic improvements in financial reporting and a reduction of manual financial management tasks since partnering with AcctTwo to move to Sage Intacct. Nextep is an industry-leading IRS-certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO) dedicated to helping small and medium-sized businesses nationwide with human resources, benefits, risk & compliance, and payroll services. The company's employees are dedicated to elevating the employment experience and enriching people’s lives.
Some highlights are below. Click here to read the full case study.
Previous business challenges:
- Nextep struggled to manage complex accounting processes.
- Duplicate journal entries created confusion and errors.
- The company was unable to see financial data across specific projects, regions, customers, employees, or vendors for deeper reporting and analysis.
- The finance team had trouble managing consolidations and reporting in Excel.
Results since partnering with AcctTwo to implement Sage Intacct:
- Nextep gained strategic insight into regional profitability
- The company was able to scale easily with 23% growth
- Nextep saw improved productivity by 25%
- Sage Intacct's software paid for itself in <4 months
"Now, we have unprecedented business visibility at our fingertips."
- Ronda Rogers, Nextep
Highlighted Comments from Nextep's Controller, Ronda Rogers:
"I’m very proud of the decision we made to adopt Sage Intacct – it was absolutely the right choice. Our executive team has been nothing but happy with what we've been able to produce in terms of accurate financial reporting and valuable operational insight. Now, we have unprecedented business visibility at our fingertips."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting, ERP, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies and nonprofit organizations face today. AcctTwo also provides Managed Accounting Services (MAS), allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.