AcctTwo Will Help Growing Consulting Firm Move to Cloud-Based Accounting ERP
Houston, TX and Brea, CA- August 11th, 2015 - AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm will partner with Solugenix to implement Intacct's best-in-class financial management system. Headquartered in Brea, CA, Solugenix is a consulting firm that provides managed IT and consulting services to enterprise level customers. Business units include technical support, IT staffing, IT managed services, consulting and managed services to support hospital supplies inventory tracking. Their customers are Fortune 1000 companies - financial institutions, consumer products companies, medical device companies, and hospitals. After a rigorous software evaluation, Solugenix chose Intacct over other cloud-based and on-premises solutions as the best fit for the business.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Solugenix:
- Solugenix has not been able to extend its financial system to operations managers forced to devote significant resources to provide operational and financial data.
- Generating reports has been a time-consuming process, includes only financial data, and lacks the required operational data or metrics.
Benefits of Moving to Intacct:
- With Intacct, Solugenix will gain a real-time view into both financial and operational reporting, resulting in a better understanding of business dynamics and drivers, as well as better accountability for key management.
- The Intacct solution will increase the accessibility of operational and financial reports for company managers.
"AcctTwo is ideally suited to help us through the implementation process."
- Narasimha Babu, Finance Manager at Solugenix
Highlighted Comments from Solugenix Finance Manager:
"We look forward to taking advantage of Intacct's ability to provide real time Operational and Financial information to the Solugenix Management team" said Narasimha Babu, Finance Manager at Solugenix. "As a consulting firm running Intacct themselves, AcctTwo is ideally suited to help us through the implementation process."
- View the official press release
- Visit Solugenix on the web
- Visit accttwo.com
- Follow AcctTwo on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, andYouTube
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
ContactsPeter WagnerDirector of MarketingCell: 512.415.6846Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John SilverVice President of SalesDirect: 713.744.8404Cell: 210.336.0014Email: email@example.com