Open Position – Associate Solution Architect
Now Interviewing for First Quarter 2019!
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is positioned to be a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. AcctTwo consultants have the opportunity to work with numerous companies in a variety of industries, learning how these businesses function from operations to key management reporting. Projects typically last months, not years, so projects stay fresh with new customers and new business challenges to discover and solve. By implementing best-in-class software, AcctTwo consultants are able to quickly add real strategic value to businesses adopting cloud technology.
As employees of a new and growing company, our consultants have the opportunity to distinguish themselves quickly resulting in significant growth potential and increasing career responsibilities as we continue to expand. Our consultants have the opportunity to collaborate with other bright and driven professionals in a service-oriented team that has very low turnover.
We believe AcctTwo presents an exciting opportunity for prospective employees to get involved in emerging cloud technologies and learn valuable business skills in a supportive and customer value focused environment.
As an Associate Solution Architect, primary responsibilities include assisting AcctTwo project team to deliver software solutions for implementation projects with high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. The position requires multi-tasking, solution defining, data loading, and hands-on configuration of the software. Other responsibilities include providing system support to customers, research and testing of system functionality, company setup, training system stakeholders, building financial reports and dashboards, and documentation of new release functionality.
- Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully implement the Intacct software following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption
- Assist project team with all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, data cleansing, and data migration
- Develop knowledge of the Intacct software including expertise implementing and using Intacct, as well as staying current with the latest product features and enhancements
- Monitor and respond to customer technical support issues related to the system implementation and ongoing use of the Intacct system
- Conduct training for customer end-users at all levels of the customer organization and relate system functionality to customer business requirements
- Effective documentation of customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes utilizing AcctTwo best practices and visual process flowcharts
- Strong consulting, communication, and leadership skills managing expectations and delivering high quality solutions on-time within scope and budget
- Build industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards
- Prompt, concise, and friendly communications providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Utilize knowledge repository of deployment best practices and contribute lessons learned
- Regular research and documentation of the Intacct system including both new and existing functionality
- 1-2 years of experience consulting and implementing Intacct, ERP/financial applications or other SaaS solutions is ideal but not required
- CPA, accounting degree, or knowledge of finance and accounting including basic accounting processes/principles
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization – including executive and C-level employees
- Strong business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities
- Self-motivated with excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc.) is preferred for efficient data mapping, integration, and migration of customer data
- Programming/coding experience a nice-to-have for translating business requirements into technical solutions and being able to “speak the language” of technology
- Experience implementing or using Intacct and/or Salesforce is a differentiator
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, preferably in accounting, business or MIS
- Position requires minimal, occasional travel (estimate 10%)