Open Position – Business Analyst
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. The AcctTwo Technical Services team develops solutions that can easily be integrated into Sage Intacct's flexible ERP solution to provide customers a unique and specialized solution for their needs. AcctTwo has developed a world-class methodology that continues to fuel our growth.
To continue this rapid growth, the Business Analyst will play a key role in helping understand the needs of our Technical Services. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the cutting edge of customized solutions within the Sage Intacct platform. The career path includes a variety of opportunities in our implementations, consulting and technical services teams.
In this role you will be responsible for listening to existing and new Sage Intacct customers working with AcctTwo to develop specialized solutions to their needs and translating those needs to requirements for the technical services development team. In addition, the position will participating in building a statement of work, assisting with testing and other job duties as required.
- Working closely with customers to understand their specialized development needs to uniquely build solutions into Sage Intacct.
- Translate those needs to the developers by communicating the customer requirements and desires.
- Discussing and confirming the statement of work, hours requirements and pricing with customers for their uniquely developed solutions.
- Assisting with testing and additional duties as required.
- Experience in the software industry, ideally working with both clients/customers and internal development staff.
- Strong understanding of ERP solutions and/or financial software systems.
- A background or degree in Accounting is highly preferred.