Open Position – Consultant
Houston, TX | Dallas, TX | Milford, CT
* Remote Positions Available to Experienced ERP Implementers
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is positioned to be a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. AcctTwo consultants have the opportunity to work with numerous companies in a variety of industries, learning how these businesses function from operations to key management reporting. Projects typically last months, not years, so projects stay fresh with new customers and new business challenges to discover and solve. By implementing best-in-class software, AcctTwo consultants are able to quickly add real strategic value to businesses adopting cloud technology.
As employees of a new and growing company, our consultants have the opportunity to distinguish themselves quickly resulting in significant growth potential and increasing career responsibilities as we continue to expand. Our consultants have the opportunity to collaborate with other bright and driven professionals in a service-oriented team that has very low turnover.
We believe AcctTwo presents an exciting opportunity for prospective employees to get involved in emerging cloud technologies and learn valuable business skills in a supportive and customer value focused environment.
As a Consultant, primary responsibilities include working directly with AcctTwo project managers and customers delivering software solutions for implementation projects of specialized modules for existing Sage Intacct Customers with high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. The position requires multi-tasking, solution defining, data loading, and hands-on configuration of the software. Other responsibilities include delivering training to employees and customers, providing system support, developing reports and dashboards, and improving our professional services delivery processes and tools.
- Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully implement additional modules in conjunction with the Sage Intacct software following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption
- Execute all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, data cleansing, and data migration
- Deep knowledge of the Sage Intacct software including expertise implementing and using Sage Intacct, , as well as staying current with the latest product features and enhancements including the Contracts and Revenue Recognition Module, the Allocations Modules, Global Consolidations, AcctTwo developed solutions and more
- Configure and implement Sage Intacct add-ons and internal IP solutions based on a thorough understanding of customer-specific business processes as well as industry and system best practices
- Develop and deploy implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and optimize return on investment
- Conduct training for customer end-users at all levels of the customer organization and relate system functionality to customer business requirements
- Effective documentation of customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes utilizing AcctTwo best practices and visual process flowcharts
- Respond to customer technical support issues related to the system implementation
- Design and build industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards
- Teamwork and collaboration with Professional Services, Sales, Support, Marketing and Customer Success to effectively coordinate project execution and completion
- Prompt, concise, and friendly communications providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Contribute to and use knowledge repository of deployment best practices and enhance the AcctTwo tools and repeatability of service delivery
- 2+ years of experience consulting and implementing Sage Intacct, ERP/financial applications or other SaaS solutions and additional product modules, add-ons, etc.
- CPA, accounting degree, or knowledge of finance and accounting including basic accounting processes/principles
- Consulting experience end-to-end through the entire software delivery life-cycle following a process-based methodology
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization – including executive and C-level employees
- Advanced business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and high personal quality expectations
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in assessing client requirements across a broad array of business processes including accounting, inventory, order entry and project management
- Preference given to applicants with industry knowledge in the residential services, software and services, oil and gas, and/or non-profit verticals