Open Position – Customer Success Manager
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. The AcctTwo supports the growth of small to mid-sized businesses in their growth. AcctTwo has developed a world-class methodology that continues to fuel our growth.
To continue this rapid growth, the Customer Success Manager will play a key role in supporting the adoption and maintenance of the Sage Intacct software in our not for profit client base to enable client success. The career path includes flexibility, room to grow into a supervisory or specialized technical account management position.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for aiding adoption of the ERP software, processing annual renewals and add-ons, supporting customer requests for customizations and consulting, proactive outreach, regular collection and tracking of NPS, meeting with support, sales, and professional services to solve your client’s needs, conducting feedback and project completion calls at the end of projects, regularly scheduling meetings and follow up with clients, creating pricing quotes and statements of work for products and services, flagging and conducting case studies, and otherwise supporting clients and the internal AcctTwo team.
- Initiate and support of the renewal process, including providing pricing and answering questions about potential changes to current customer packages.
- Provide information and support for customers requesting additional services or products, in addition to managed accounting services available through AcctTwo.
- Build quotes, statements of work, and mange pricing for existing customers.
- Regular Customer Outreach including ongoing follow up, feedback requests, meetings, go-live celebrations, and additional duties as assigned.
- Schedule consulting calls and meetings for follow up after services are performed, including project completion reviews.
- Support sales and marketing in occasional outbound sales campaigns or requests for reviews/references.
- Identify customers to engage in and conduct case-studies and reviews.
- Manage third party relationships with external software manufacturers in conjunction with client and internal customer relations.
- Serve as point of contact for billing and credit inquires, errors, and requests then delegate to the appropriate internal or external support.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or similar field or experience in Customer Success within a similar organization.
- Knowledge of SaaS business model and metrics.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer success or sales in the SaaS industry or similar experience.
- Knowledge of CRM system, especially Salesforce
- Experience with accounting is a plus, especially if in one of AcctTwo’s target microverticals.