Open Position – Executive Assistant
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. AcctTwo has developed a world-class sales methodology that continues to fuel our growth.
To continue this rapid growth, the Executive Administrative Assistant will play a key role in supporting our CTO, COO, Administrative leadership, as well as the VP and other leaders in professional services. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in the growth of a fun organization who has been ranked Partner of the Year for the past 5 years and in the president’s club for Sage Intacct, our software solution. The career path includes for this position includes increased responsibility and the opportunity to grow with a growing organization.
In this role you will be responsible for administrative support of several of our executives and our professional services team including assisting with expense reports, scheduling travel, calendar management, event coordination, monthly reporting, monthly meeting presentation preparation and additional special projects as needed.
- Performing tactical and strategic administrative tasks to support executive and managerial-level staff.
- Manage a busy calendar schedule including arranging and rearranging appointments as needed for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support completion of expense reports and billable time sheets for multiple key leaders in the organization.
- Support arrangements for travel when needed for existing staff, staff in training and potential hires.
- Schedule, coordinate meeting rooms and order food as needed for meetings
- Serve as key data entry and compilation minute-taker for multiple meetings, consolidating information as needed into reports and presentations.
- Compile and build reports on data as applicable.
- Occasional support of the training, HR and Project Management offices as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and registration for training of new-hires.
- Recognize and suggest administrative initiatives to support more efficiencies within the department in order to assist in the department and company’s growth.
- Coordinate administrative work with other executive administrative staff as needed.
- 3-5+ years supporting a diverse leadership team ideally in a professional services organization.
- Confident in ability to multi-task and follow-through effectively with multiple projects at a time.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in tools such as Frosch Travel Tool, Grub Hub for Work, Salesforce, Clarizen and/or similar systems and the ability to pick up quickly in new tools.
- The ability to adapt quickly to change with a positive attitude.