Open Position – Relationship Manager
Houston, TX or Glendale, CA (Remote possible for the right experience)
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. The AcctTwo Sales team is key in our growth acceleration which led to doubling in size in 2018! AcctTwo has developed a world-class methodology centered around supporting managed accounting services and implementations of Sage Intacct that continues to fuel our growth in several specialized industries including Residential Services.
To continue this rapid growth in the residential services sector, the Relationship Manager will play a key role in managing the relationship with our strategic software partner in this microvertical, Service Titan.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion-dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software.
ServiceTitan accompanies our customers every step of the way including making their lives easier with accounting solutions. Building a strong relationship with AcctTwo helps ensure that we are continuously delivering innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a smoother sales process, educate AcctTwo and our partner, while helping AcctTwo continue to scale as a leading partner to Sage Intacct.
In this position you will be responsible for performing tasks to build a successful and lucrative relationship with our primary company partner as we continue to grow our residential services industry specialty by partnering for sales opportunities, educating our partner on our services and capabilities, attending trade shows and expos, building a sales enablement strategy and helping maintain and develop a strong pipeline.
- Create and implement training and marketing materials for partner representatives and field sales to advance business priorities and build stronger sales enablement potential.
- Travel, organize and attend applicable trade shows with partner.
- Work to create significant increase in customer base through partner recruitment, education, and lead follow-up.
- Develop forecasts and assess pipeline against established revenue goals, specifically in the residential services microvertical.
- Develop metrics and analyze sales productivity, expenses, and targets in conjunction with our partner.
- Establish effective and regular communication events and meetings directly with AcctTwo sales, marketing and delivery team in conjunction with partner to help drive our join business objectives.
- 5-7 years applicable industry experience in residential services, ideally in the Software-as-a-Service industry.
- Knowledge of accounting ERP systems and processes including revenue, invoicing, purchasing and inventory workflows with special emphasis on integrations with non-accounting software, ideally in the residential services industry.
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work remotely and maintain strong relationships with AcctTwo headquarters.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively communicate needs, business objectives and priorities.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows, client sites and to AcctTwo headquarters as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly-organized individual with exceptional follow through who is comfortable being placed in a cross-functional role between two leading SaaS organizations. A candidate with experience managing similar relationships is highly preferred, however, candidates who have spent years in the Residential Services industry in a high level accounting role interested in making a career change are welcome to apply!