Open Position – Senior Solution Architect
Houston, TX | Dallas, TX | Milford, CT
* Remote Positions Available to Experienced ERP Implementers
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is positioned to be a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software. AcctTwo consultants have the opportunity to work with numerous companies in a variety of industries, learning how these businesses function from operations to key management reporting. Projects typically last months, not years, so projects stay fresh with new customers and new business challenges to discover and solve. By implementing best-in-class software, AcctTwo consultants are able to quickly add real strategic value to businesses adopting cloud technology.
As employees of a new and growing company, our consultants have the opportunity to distinguish themselves quickly resulting in significant growth potential and increasing career responsibilities as we continue to expand. Our consultants have the opportunity to collaborate with other bright and driven professionals in a service-oriented team that has very low turnover.
We believe AcctTwo presents an exciting opportunity for prospective employees to get involved in emerging cloud technologies and learn valuable business skills in a supportive and customer value focused environment.
As a Senior Solution Architect, primary responsibilities include working directly with AcctTwo project managers and customers delivering software solutions for implementation projects with high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. The position requires multi-tasking, independent solution defining, data loading, and hands-on configuration of the software. The position also requires utilization and development of less experienced implementation resources, independently leading multiple projects, and resolving customer satisfaction issues before escalation to management. Other responsibilities include delivering training to employees and customers, developing reports & dashboards, and improving our professional services delivery processes and tools.
- Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully implement the Sage Intacct software following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption.
- Execute all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, data cleansing, and data migration.
- Deep knowledge of the Sage Intacct software including expertise implementing and using Sage Intacct advanced modules, as well as staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
- Configure and implement the Sage Intacct software based on a thorough understanding of customer-specific business processes as well as industry and system best practices.
- Develop and deploy implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and while optimizing return on investment.
- Utilize and develop less experienced implementation resources providing on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Conduct training for customer end-users at all levels of the customer organization and relate system functionality to customer business requirements.
- Effective documentation of customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes utilizing AcctTwo best practices and visual process flowcharts.
- Respond to customer technical support issues related to the system implementation.
- Design and build industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards.
- Able to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment with Professional Services, Sales, Support, Marketing and Customer Success to effectively coordinate project execution and completion.
- Deliver prompt, concise, and friendly communications while providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests.
- Contribute to and use knowledge repository of deployment best practices and enhance AcctTwo tools and repeatability of service delivery.
- Mentor Associate Solution Architects and Solution Architects on AcctTwo processes, Sage Intacct modules, and customer/project management.
- Serve as an escalation point for project issues.
- 5+ years of experience consulting and implementing Sage Intacct, ERP/financial applications or other SaaS solutions.
- CPA, accounting degree, or knowledge of finance and accounting including basic and intermediate accounting processes/principles.
- Consulting experience end-to-end through the entire software delivery life-cycle following a process-based methodology.
- Demonstrated capability to utilize, lead, and develop project staff while completing projects on-time and on-budget with high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization including executive leadership.
- Ability to deploy advanced business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions.
- Service-oriented and able to solve customer relationship issues with high level of customer interaction.
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, good use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience in assessing client requirements across a broad array of business processes including accounting, inventory, order entry and project management.
- Preference given to applicants with industry knowledge in the SaaS, oil and gas, and/or non-profit verticals.
- Programming/coding experience a nice-to-have for translating business requirements into technical solutions and being able to “speak the language” of technology.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc.) is a nice-to-have for efficient data mapping, integration, and migration of customer data.
- Experience implementing or using Sage Intacct and/or Salesforce is a differentiator.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, preferably in accounting, business or MIS.
- Position requires occasional travel (estimate 25%).