Open Position – Supervisor of Customer Support
The AcctTwo Opportunity
AcctTwo is positioned to be a dominant player in on-demand accounting and ERP software.
As employees of a new and growing company, our employees have the opportunity to distinguish themselves quickly resulting in significant growth potential and increasing career responsibilities as we continue to expand. Our team has the opportunity to collaborate with other bright and driven professionals in a service-oriented team that has very low turnover.
We believe AcctTwo presents an exciting opportunity for prospective employees to get involved in emerging cloud technologies and learn valuable business skills in a supportive and customer value focused environment.
The Customer Support Supervisor will provide day-to-day guidance and mentoring to the Customer Support team. The position requires multi-tasking on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. The position is responsible for providing quality and efficient support to customers through the daily involvement with customers and guidance of a team of representatives to include motivating, coaching, training, and problem solving. If you are the kind of person that can work within a dynamic team environment, rapidly tackle new challenges, and that demands the absolute best from yourself, at all times, then this position is for you!
- Case management which includes:
- Maintaining, updating and prioritizing cases daily to meet published customer service level objectives
- Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issues and resolution
- Performing research and troubleshooting to resolve cases
- Providing timely communications with clients and internal departments such as professional services, technical services and customer success
- Logging and tracking escalations
- Handle day-to-day support operations including but not limited to - managing customer escalations, daily case management and compliance of support processes.
- Test possible solutions in demonstration environments.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to team members with daily support operations KPI’s.
- Deliver to KPIs for self and team, which includes, maintaining, updating and prioritizing to meet the published customer SLA’s.
- Maintain team schedules, and manage open case queues and workload assignment
- Oversee the training and onboarding of new team members.
- Assist in oversight of support process compliance, team escalations, and case progression deliverables.
- Lead strategic support projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer facing technical support role of an ERP system OR previous experience as a Controller or leader in an accounting division serving as the lead administrator for an ERP system.
- 2+ years of Intacct product knowledge required.
- Experience with ERP / SaaS and CRM software is required.
- 2+ years’ experience leading, supervising or managing a team, ideally in a technical support or accounting department.
- Ability to evangelize proper processes, transfer product knowledge and demonstrate workarounds in the product to satisfy shortcomings in product functionality.
- Good understanding of internet technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think "outside-the-box" to resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar.
- Proven success in a team environment and ability to manage team responsibilities.
Candidates with prior experience in accounting or experience at a Controller level in an organization are highly preferred as are candidates who have directly supervised or managed a team.