The Advanced SaaS KPI Dashboard by AcctTwo is designed to use the native power of Sage Intacct reports and dashboards to provide key business information to subscription-based business leaders. No more Excel spreadsheets and manual processes to get the SaaS metrics your organization needs.
The AcctTwo SaaS Dashboard is the only SaaS provider for accounting dashboard that tracks metrics such as: Bookings, Billings, Committed Monthly Recurring Revenue (CMRR), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Churn, and Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV).
Who's it for?
- Software as a Service (SaaS) companies
- Subscription-based companies
Automated CMRR Posting
- New, Recovered (customers that have resubscribed), Uplift (price increases), Add-on (quantity increases), Markdown (price decreases), Downgrade (quantity decreases), Churn, Renewal, Foreign Exchange Float (change in CMRR due to foreign exchange), Open (CMRR pending renewal that has no decision made yet by customer)
- Subscription changes are calculated automatically by the system so you don't have to figure out what is an add-on, downgrade, or uplift.
Fully Integrated With Sage Intacct
- Automatically links SaaS entries to the order that created them for easy auditability of the results.
- Instantly update all journal entries with a hyperlink back to the original order when the customization creates journal entries for Sales Orders that post.
Instant Visibility Into Pending Renewal / Open CMRR
- The AcctTwo SaaS Dashboard customization allows for posting contract end transactions to an Open CMRR bucket which is not displayed in the total CMRR or contraction CMRR calculations. This pending Open CMRR account will not impact CMRR until either a Renewal order or a Churn is processed. If a Renewal is processed, any remaining value in the Open CMRR account will be moved to the Downgrade CMRR account. This feature allows for late renewals to not impact contraction CMRR until the customer affirmatively renews or churns.
Active Churn and Unchurn
AcctTwo SaaS Dashboard users have the option of churning the customer after the normal contract end date, or churning the customer early, if appropriate. A customer is never churned unless the end user clicks a custom button on the customer record screen. Once churned, the system automatically detects that the customer is churned and changes the Churn button to an Unchurn button. If a customer was mistakenly churned, clicking the Unchurn button will reverse the impact of the churn.
CFO at Salary.com
"AcctTwo's Advanced SAAS KPI dashboard provides us with valuable insight into our committed monthly recurring revenue trends, and enables us to more quickly reconcile account activity with our account management team and more accurately forecast our business."