Always improving, the latest Sage Intacct release includes a new batch of automations and improvements to save you time and provide strategic insights.Some highlights of the latest release you'll see in our on-demand Webinar:
- Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning: Not only can you choose which dimensions you want to import to structure your budget vs. actual analysis, but you can choose the dimension values as well. This allows you to focus only on the data that you want and need for your budget
- The Salesforce-Sage Intacct Integration: One-click sync of Salesforce opportunities to Order Entry transaction in Sage Intacct
- Purchasing: Emails to your vendors can now be customized
- Easier Inter-Entity Account Setup: All Inter-Entity relationships can be set up from one page. No more having to configure at each individual entity!
- Bank Reconciliations: Save time on reconciling with either the new bank reconciliation functionality or by downloading your banking information directly into Sage Intacct
Please fill out our brief form to get instant access to our recorded Webinar.
AcctTwo is focused on delivering the future of finance and accounting to its customers. AcctTwo has three main solutions – Cloud Accounting Software, Managed Accounting Services, and Software Development, all built around Sage Intacct’s best-in-class financial applications. Our dedicated team of more than 100 ERP and accounting experts has helped nearly 1,000 organizations in the SaaS, Nonprofit, Faith-Based, and Oil & Gas industries optimize finance and accounting through software implementations, accounting outsourcing, and consulting. AcctTwo has been recognized as the Sage Intacct Partner of the Year from 2014 – 2019 and by our customers as a leader in overall satisfaction and popularity through our reviews on G2.
Please contact us to learn about all that we can do for your accounting and finance department.