The AcctTwo Advanced SaaS KPI Dashboard
The Advanced SaaS KPI Dashboard by AcctTwo is designed to use the native power of Sage Intacct reports and dashboards to provide key business information to subscription-based business leaders. It is designed to use a normal order workflow and supports the standard Sage Intacct integration with Salesforce. The dashboard tracks metrics such as: Bookings, Billings, Committed Monthly Recurring Revenue (CMRR), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Churn, and Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV). All metrics are automatically calculated by the dashboard as you process and invoice customer orders in Sage Intacct.
Some of the functions of the Advanced KPI SaaS Dashboard:
- Tracks multiple types of CMRR, including New, Recovered, Uplift, Downgrade, Churn, Foreign Exchange, and more.
- Adds analytical depth to SaaS metrics using Sage Intacct dimensions, enabling SaaS business leaders to slice and dice metrics by key business dimensions.
- Automatically links SaaS entries to the order that created them for easy auditability of the results.
- Provides visibility into orders that were expected to renew but haven’t been processed. See which customers haven’t renewed without reducing your total CMRR until a renewal or churn decision is made.
- Allows for posting contract end transactions to an Open CMRR bucket which is not displayed in the total CMRR or contraction CMRR calculations.
- Much more...
Fill out the form or contact us for more information or to talk about installing the AcctTwo Advanced SaaS KPI Dashboard in your Sage Intacct instance.
CFO at Salary.com
"AcctTwo's Advanced SAAS KPI dashboard provides us with valuable insight into our committed monthly recurring revenue trends, and enables us to more quickly reconcile account activity with our account management team and more accurately forecast our business."